Tuesday 11 September 2012

SHE HAD A SCREAM THAT RATTLED THE SEEDS INSIDE THE APPLES.













Crop Top - Topshop
Bag - Topshop
Jacket - Vero Moda
Boots - Topshop
Watch - Casio 





Good morningtine everybody!

So i wore this for a little trip into town on my day off (except i wore my studded bag but i swapped it round for this post because i wear it too much... gotta be honest!) Sorry i haven't put many links for my clothes up, but i couldn't find most of them online anymore.
 I got my little faux fur scarf thingme from H&M last year, my best friend says its gross but i still love it. It shall be making many more appearences this coming autumn/winter. One thing i guess you should know is that i do not believe in wearing real fur and never will, so if you see anything fury appearing on my blog it will ALWAYS be fake.

I have to have a cheeky little mention for this Lipstick. I've always had Barry M but got given some Chanel samples recently and they're absolutely amazing. They're so smooth and long lasting and i am so so tempted to lighten the old bank account and buy a few. The one im wearing in the photos is number 99 and its called "Pirate" & it's fabulous!!

Anyway this has been rather long so i shall say over and out.


p.s... here's little Nella Noo (she is wearing real fur)













SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig