Thursday 3 January 2013

ASHISH SPRING 2013.







  













I must admit, I never really noticed Ashish until his last ready to wear in September 2011, even his collection for Topshop didn't stand out in my memory (which I almost feel slightly guilty about!). Then ever since I saw his sequin clad sunflower prints and military boots sprouting flowers I have been fascinated by him. He has the nack to create really playful and charming yet rebellious and edgy looks. He uses his trademark sequins with all their conotations of glamour and completely juxterposes them with clumpy boots, black lipstick or messy bed hair.
The newest collection really reflects everything I have grown to adore about his peices perfectly. He has taken the classic school uniform, working in P.E sweats, mathematical number prints and french slogans, and skewed the whole concept. 
She is the girl at school that didnt quite fit in, but secretly we all wished we had the guts to be like. 








10. Fashion Union sequin leggings.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig