Tuesday 15 January 2013

BREAKFAST COFFEE PANCAKES.











Textured bomber coat - Asos.
Neon scarf - H&M
Leather look trousers - Vero Moda
T.Shirt - Zara
Ears - Accessorize


I got this little t shirt in zara a couple of weeks ago and i just love it for some reason. I never really wear printed t shirts that much, but i love that light grey colour, the font & the letters are that kind of velvety fabric, which probably had me sold on it... it reminded me of Wildfox style tops.

I dont know why im wearing ears... i think im trying to compensate for the fact i dont have eye make up on. I do kind of love them though. I got them in accessorize sale for like £1.20 or something stupid. Im planning a shoot with lots of sequins so i thought they'd be handy.


Over and out.





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig