Sunday 7 April 2013

CAMBS.


  

It was the first sunny day in like 28 years today and luckily I had the day off, so I went to Cambridge with my lovely boyfriend!
I wore my new little striped crop top from River Island, My Vero Moda riped jeans, my BDG denim jacket  (which I live in), My ASOS bomber, my AJ morgan sunnies & my Topshop boots (which are a bit haggard now... I need some new ones!). 
I brought a few cheeky chaps while I was there. I am rather fond of my new polka dot top, it's huge and has a little pocket and sweat style sleeves and neckline. It's from a real nice tiny vintage shop called Jemporium Vintage. I do love a bit of polka dot. 


Over & out.

x

 




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ahh you look so amazing! I adore the cropped top & ripped jeans, wish i could pull this look off! x

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig