Monday 29 April 2013

FUZZY ZOO DAY.






(Nella realised she hasn't been blogged for a while, so here she is getting in on the action once again)




Yesterday I had a zoo day & went to Colchester Zoo. I am the biggest animal lover & biggest child at heart, so I was pretty god damn excited!
I'm not a cardigan person really, but this is my favourite one I own, AND it was like £1.75 from a charity shop. Winner winner chicken dinner. The only downside is it's mohair & itchy as hell!

My jeans are a new brand called Noisy May, which I mentioned in my last post. They're the brand I represent at work & they're really great for grungy denim styles if that's what floats your boat.

Over & out





Check out that bald zoo keeper acting all casual.


x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This cardi is amazing,love this outfit. Im really enjoying reading all your blog posts :) deffo got a new follower x

    www.indigogirl1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, thats really sweet.

      I've just checked out your blog & love it to. :)

      x

      Delete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig