Saturday 9 November 2013

CHRISTMAS WISHES.





Monki Jaquared Pattern Jacket (it is £10 on ASOS for some reason)



So this is how my Christmas List is progressing... no doubt there will be 20 more things on there by this time next week. 
I'm going through a reddy purple oxblood phase at the moment, probably because it's just started to get cold and it reminds me of cosy Autumn. 

I love this Asos faux pony skin clutch, they have so many amazing colours, something to go with errrrything! The bright orange & bright yellow would be next on my list. 

Being the granny that I am, i'm a firm Marks & Spencers fan, & it's the only place I ever buy my lingerie. They're always such great quality & they use really gorgeous fabrics & colours. So I was really excited about Rosie HW bringing out a collection, & I am certainly not dissapointed. It's filled with silk, lace & rich luxuarious colours. The one on my wish list is my favourite, but you have to see it on to appreciate the amazing shape of it. It comes in black as well, which is always a wee bit tempting! 

Let me know your thoughts & whats top of your list this year!  


x


 

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Awesome wishlist! I love the lingerie set :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I've been very good this year so hopefully Father Christmas will be kind to me!

      x

      Delete
  2. The topshop lipstick is gorgeous! Also love the vintage/heritage inspired style of the lingerie!

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig