Friday 15 November 2013

ROLLIN'







 So i've been wanging on about roll necks for a while now, & this is my fave one. It's Zara TRF, it's not on the website but they did have loads in store in different colours. I want them all! Navy is next for sure. They're only like £15, which is think is an absolute bargain and will see you right through the season. INVEST!

I've been living in this trusty Topshop Boyfriend coat. This comes in different colours as well now, they do a perfect bright poppy red one, which you can find here.

It was so nice to be able to wack out the sunnies again this morning! I don't know about you, but I absolutely love cold days with sunny blue skies! 

My sunnies are AJ Morgan @ Asos, my jeans are Topshop 'Lacey', my belt is H&M, my bag is Topshop, my boots are Topshop 'Athena' & my lipstick is Chanel is 'Incandescente'.


x



SHARE:

12 comments

  1. you are just banging! fabulous look my love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look stunning as always!
    Love the outfit! The Sunglasses and Boots are my favourites!

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I've had these sunnies for years but i love them :) x

      Delete
  3. Love this outfit, especially the shoes! You look gorgeous!x

    electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the top paired with these jeans
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you :) I do love a pair of boyfriend jeans. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this outfit, especially the top, I have a soft spot for roll-necks at the moment!

    ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I do love a cheeky roll neck x

      Delete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig