Tuesday 5 November 2013

FACE LACE.



So you might have seen this brifly in my 'what i've been upto post', but I wanted to show you a bit more in depth about the amazing Face Lace.
I originally ordered mine for a masquerade ball, as didn't want the same mask as someone else, & now I am in love with it! I want more occasions to wear them for! You can re-use them as well, so I wore mine for the second time at work for halloween. 

The one I am wearing is called 'Mini Squirlyqueue', but there are so many beautiful styles to choose from. They've got a really great stylised video on the home page where you can see the different types in more detail. 

 

Millie Mackintosh is also a fan, here she is looking absolutely gorgeous in her Face Lace. 
What a top banana.

The next possible occasion you have an excuse to order one of these bad boys for go for it!


x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig