Thursday 20 March 2014

Fashion Illustration.



So I was going to do an outfit post today, cos I got some banging new boots from Topshop, but I have been a poorly pickle this week. So my outfit at the moment consists of some very bobbly hareem pants, an old t.shirt with possible cranberry juice down it, some fuzzy slippers & the ultimate accessory... a hot water bottle.
Lets be honest, no one wants to see that. So I thought for today I would show you some of my recent illustrations (these were all taken on my phone so please excuse the quality!)
It's something I love doing and would really like to get into as a career, but I have no idea where to start. So for now I am just drawing & painting away whenever I can. The bridal illustation was for the wedding edition of Velvet Magazine. I love anything wedding related, so I am quite in my element with bridal gowns.

I hope you've enjoyed seeing my little hobby!

x
 





SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oh wow, fantastic drawings!
    http://www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing, I seen them on instagram just there and thought i'd see if you and some on your blog! It's amazing that you are going freelance - I hope everything goes well! Please let me now more about it, prices etc. I love prints and I have got new white frames for my room to fill shelves with prints etc. So I would love to enquire about prices etc and if you could do one of my blog pictures in black and white or something!

    So please let me know when you get everything up and running and website etc. or if you are using your blog :)

    Lucy xxx

    Florals & Corals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lucy, thats so sweet of you & means a lot! I am meeting with the web designer Friday and hopefully will have the ball rolling. I would love to do an illustration for you & you will be first on my list! Do you have an email address you'd like me to contact you on when things are up and running?

      xxx

      Delete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig