Wednesday 12 March 2014

BABY.


Sunnies - AJ Morgan @ Asos
Blazer - Vintage
Jumper - Vintage
Jeans - Topshop 'Lacey'
Boots - Topshop 'Athena'

So as you can see from my new vintage jumper & blazer, i've been out on the old thrift again! I think they were a combined price of a whopping £9!

I have had an unexpected love for baby blue come over me all of a sudden, I find myself filtering my searches on Asos and Topshop to blue... Makes a change from grey though!!  

I live in these jeans a bit at the moment, they're a good Spring time friend. I really want some more boyfriend jeans, but without the rips, which is proving tricky to find belive it or not. So any links & suggestions would be very welcome. 

x

 

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Adore adore this look.
    Your jumper top is super cute, I'm a massive fan of vintage too :)
    And the blazer!!

    www.right-up-my-street.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I do love a bit of vintage! x

      Delete
  2. Love this look, jeans and jumper and boots all work perfectly together! You find the best vintage pieces haha! So envious of them. Hope your well and have a lovely weekend :)!

    Less is always more, I like to be adventurous but I hardly wear bright colours or pieces.. I love this whole look and the trainers just stand out. You look so chic and cool as always and the photos are great. Hope your having a lovely week and excited to see how you style the trench!!

    Happy Friday,
    Lucy xxx
    Florals & Corals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucy, thats really sweet of you :) I do like a good old rummage in the charity shops, never know what you're going to find! Have a lovely weekend! xxx

      Delete
  3. Love this look, the jeans and blazer...love xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look, and the jumper is lovely! I've recently got into thrifting and your finds are inspiring! Deffo following!
    http://www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I do love a bit of thrift shopping, you never know what you might find! x

      Delete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig