Monday 3 March 2014

LUSTING ON ANDROGYNY.





So lately it's all about the androgyny. Angelina Jolie was doing it at the Baftas, Kourtney Kardashian at the Oscars & WEWOREWHAT blogger Danielle is constantly doing it to absolute perfection.
 A great way to keep the overall look, but steer away from the super smart monochrome suit, is to swap black trousers for some boyfriend jeans. I think it looks great & is a nice little juxterposition against the tailoring.

Wam bam thank you Mam.

I have two weddings coming up this year, and am really considering wearing a trouser suit to maybe one, (obviously minus the jeans on this occasion), but I just don't know if I am brave enough!

x

I'd also like to take this opportunity to point out, despite the Angelina reference, I am team Jen. I love that woman through and through.
 
 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love every piece here - especially the shirt and boots. I love trousers suits and have worn a few recently, had an all white and it was perfect! Just gives you an edge and everyone always complimented mine. What others don't have the balls to wear, but they love it on you - so try it! ANother lovely post.

    Have a lovely week,
    Lucy xxx
    Florals & Corals

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig