Monday 7 May 2012

Lemons & Lions

I got this little gem the other day in Topshop. Lemon yellow is one of my faves and i have had my eye on this for a while, but just couldnt really justify it. Then when i went in there last week there was only 2 left and one of them was in my size so i thought 'right i will buy this, not check my bank for weeks and pretend it never happened'. So i did.
I wore this outfit the other night (my best friend had a pale pink blazer on & we looked like the blazer brigade). These photos arent very good at all though, it is much better in real life, much more yellow... & excuse my grumpy face, my rabbit had died.



 
  ...& heres Nella again, she was so pleased with her new lion she just had to show you. 

 
SHARE:

2 comments

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig