Thursday 31 May 2012

H&M Autumn/Winter 2012 Collection.







 I have almost been trying to hold off writing about the H&M Autumn/Winter 2012 Collection as it is everywhere at the moment, but i just cannot help myself any longer!
Being a real summer baby i love to have a nice tan and wear little summery clothes, but this lookbook makes me want winter to hurry up already. I've never really been into sequins or metallics before, ive always steered clear of them for one reason or another, but i am ready embrace them fully next season. I shall encrust myself with jewels, gold collars and studded sleeves.
I just love the way the collection oozes sophistication but with an element of playfullness with oversized gems and bold prints. Or the way that the garments create a boxy, almost masculine figure teamed with the most femine sheer fabrics and florals. 
I could carry on writing an essay about this, but i will refrain.
 I'd love to hear your thoughts though. 

Actually i brought a gold sequin skirt last weekend from Vero Moda. I'll have to do an outfit post, but this is how i wore it out...





Bring on next season!






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig