Monday 28 May 2012

STICK OUT YOUR LIPS & KEEP YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HIPS





Well what a glorious few days its been here in sunny old england!
As you've probably gathered, i am a big fan of the maxi dress/skirt... & i do love a bit of tie dye, so here is my perfect dress! I saw it in Topshop and thought it was the absolute bees knees. Thats all i really have to say on the matter.
One thing i have been meaning to say actually is that for anyone reading any of my posts i would really appreciate any comments you have, it doesnt have to be the generic "oh babes i love your dress" (although i would welcome that) anything constructive would be fabulous. 
Thanking ya!







SHARE:

4 comments

  1. this is gorgeous- I'm also a massive maxi dress/skirt fan..literally all I wear in the summer :) how much was this?

    check out my blog :)
    http://talillajessica.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never be able to pull this dress off, but it looks so good on you and i like the accessories you've teamed it with too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dress is stunning on you. good ole topshop!

    Sheree xx

    www.glitzngrime.com
    glitzngrime@hotmail.co.uk
    @shereemilli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much everyone :) i really appreciate the comments. Talilla it was £42 :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig