Thursday 20 September 2012

LEATHER, LACE & POLKA DOTS.














I got this shirt the other day from American Apparel (which you can find here ), i should have ironed it for this post i know but i'm really impatient! It's a bit more pricey than a shirt i'd normally buy, but i've been after a white polka dot one for a while & i love the oversized fit and massive pockets. It's my boyfriends birthday this weekend so i will probably wear this outfit out for drinks. 
My shorts, socks and shoes are all from Topshop & my little lace cycling shorts are from Vero Moda. 

x

 












SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love the boots from outfit #1

    http://lovelynoah.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) theyre my comfiest heeled boots!

    x

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig