Friday 14 September 2012

3.1 Phillip Lim Spring 2013














Patchwork, Grungey florals, sheer fabrics, layering, collars, denim, leopard print, buckles, oversizing & cat eye sunnies.


 Yesterday when catching up with London Fashion Week 3.1 Phillip Lim really caught my eye with his patchwork layering concept. Mixing chic with grunge, femininity with edgyness and encorperating such a variety of textures and patterns. Last year floral prints were plastered everywhere, covering leggings, trousers and blazers. I found it all very exciting at the time but for this year i love his clever approach of floral printed patches & bold 80's style slogans - more minimal but just as effective.
I'm also really pleased to see my good old timeless friend leopard print making an appearence. When it is done well it is such a classic and i will always be a firm fan. Lastly, i must tip my hat to the return of the great dungaree!

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

x


















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig