Thursday 20 September 2012

ONE DAY BABY WE'LL BE OLD.







Jumper - Topshop

My lovely girls from work brought me a Topshop voucher for my birthday the other week & i've been waiting for something i really like. The other day i spotted this tasty little morsel. I've been wanting a dip dye jumper for a while and i think this is the one. Actually i've been trying to steer away from grey lately because although it's my favourite clothing colour i just wear it all the time! But i couldnt resist this... dip dye + grey = have to have.
Topshop have got some really nice knitwear in at the moment, this is the next one on my wish list which you can find here,(but if you do buy it i will be really jealous!



 





SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thank you so much :) I love your blog to, you've got amazing hair!!
    x

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig