Monday 17 November 2014

ZARA RIBBED KNITTED TROUSERS.







I remember seeing these ribbed jogger style trousers a while back in Zara, then they went out of stock & I really regretted not buying a pair. So the other day when I was doing a naughty bit of online shopping, & I saw they were back in stock, I had to nab a pair. They have several colours, & I very nearly went for grey... but 99.9% of my wardrobe is grey, so I thought i'd push the boat out and go for Navy. Shocking. I am kind of thinking of getting another pair though. They're just so comfy, and I love the high waist and tight ankles. A good Autumn/Winter investment piece I would say!

x

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. You look amazing, that coat is to die for!

    www.saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my love, I do live in this coat at the mo! xxx

      Delete
  2. Fab as usual Helen - love the joggers!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca :) Have a fab weekend my love xxx

      Delete
  3. Love this outfit! Those joggers look so cosy. I wasn't sure if they would suit me at first but now I'm definitely going to invest in a pair.

    Laura x

    Fashion Found Me // UK Fashion & Personal Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They're a definite winner, so comfy! xxx

      Delete
  4. Been craving those joggers for so long, haven't been able to decide between navy or camel.
    Love how you've styled them :)

    Sophie | Denim Mondays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm really tempted by the camel to! Now I know how lovely the fit is I might have to invest in some more colours! xxx

      Delete
  5. I'm loving those trousers and I loved how you styled them xx

    olivianoell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty cool!
    Designer apparel - Try to visit www.robecart.com they have nice jeans, shoes, handbags, dresses and accessories too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the trousers, and that coat <3

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig