Sunday 18 January 2015

FASHION ILLUSTRATION : BLOGGER EDIT


 
 
So this post is a little bit different, but if you have read my blog for a while or follow me on Instagram you will know that I am also a fashion illustrator.
I thought I would share with you a few of my recent illustrations for some of my very favourite bloggers... Amy from The Little Magpie, Charlotte from Lurch Hound Loves,  Hannah from A Fashion Fix & Megan from Pages By Megan.
 
Illustrating is my main passion (aside from animals & cheese) & I am always looking to work with new people and brands... I also do a cheeky little blogger discount. So if it's anything you'd be interested in for yourself (for business cards, a website header or even a gift or personal memento) or on behalf of a brand then feel free to email me at Info@HelenHird.co.uk.
 
I also do bridal illustrating... I find it's a good way to channel my wedding obsession! I was reflecting on some of my favourites bridal looks from 2014 the other day, and my ultimate gown had to be from the insanely chic and gorgeous Olivia Palermo. Here's an illustration I put together of her cream cashmere jumper, tulle embellished skirt and statement cobalt blue heels...
 
 
 
To follow my Illustration work you can find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or my website that is currently in progression.
 
 
x

SHARE:

17 comments

  1. WOW! These are stunning Helen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) Really kind of you to say x

      Delete
    2. You're welcome. Just calling it like I see it :-) x

      Delete
  2. They look fantastic! I stumbled across Kerrie Hess and Megan Hess' work on Instagram a little while ago, and I'm now consequently, a little bit fixated with fashion illustrations (and also wishing I had done it myself!) Was looking around at some for my room, as it's in the process of being redecorated, so might drop you an email in the near future once it's all done, if that's okay? Keep up the lovely work! :)
    Lauren
    http://laurenmariesreveries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Oh I love Kerrie and Megan too, they're super talented. You should start if it's something you'd like to get into. I'm completely self taught, it's just kind of about finding your own style more than anything else :)
      Of course you can drop me an email if it's something you'd be interested, i'll look forward to hearing from you. Thanks for your comment lovely xxx

      Delete
  3. You're incredible, literally such a talented one! I am beyond in love with my illustration, it takes pride of place on my fridge door while the hunt for a frame to fit it continues, I can't thank you enough! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Megan, so glad you like yours :) xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that's really sweet of you to say! xx

      Delete
  5. You are incredibly talented these are stunning! Might have to send you an email over soon as I'm currently having my room redecorated and would love something like this to go on the wall!

    Tanya Noreen XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry my love, I've only just seen this comment. Absolutely feel free to email me if it's something you'd like to get done :)

      x

      Delete
  6. You're doing a good job, true talent !

    http://i-think-its-today.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig