Friday 12 July 2013

FAVOURITE TEE FRIDAY.

So it's Friday, i've got a day off, and i'm gonna lounge around in my favourite tee and joggers with my topknot on. Perfect.
These trousers are such boy repellents. My boyfriend literally hates them, but they're the comfiest thing I own & the first thing I put on when I get in from work. Boys are silly anyway. 

My t.shirt is from MTWTFSS Weekday, I can't actually find it on the website but they have loads of amazing t.shirts at really good prices so deffinately check it out here. 
My big chunky necklace is from Pieces, which I have got in the habbit of wearing with everything at the moment. Again i'm afraid I can't find it on the website, but I think along with Zara, Pieces are my favourite brand for necklaces. They've got some corkers on there at the moment which you can see here.

Happy Friday.
Over & Out.
x





SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Amazing outfit! I love your style!!! And of course I'm following you :)

    XOXO
    http://fashion-mask.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :)
      I'll deffinately check out your blog to.

      xxx

      Delete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig