Saturday 20 July 2013

SIMPLES.


So this is what I wore out last night to one of my gal palls birthday drinks. 
Pretty simple I know(probably borderline boring)but it's quite a me outfit. I feel most comfortable in something loose with some chunky heels and some bright lipstick.

My big tee & clutch are from Vero Moda, my silky shorts are Pull & Bear and my shoes are Kurt Geiger @ Shoeaholics. 
This lipstick possibley my all time favourite shade, it's by No7 & its called 'Gay geranium'... my favourite shade name as well! Whoever came up with that, I tip my hat to you.
 You can find it here. I'ts actually quite a lot brighter orange in real life & a lot less red than it looks on here. Its fab.

x

 




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog!

    I like your blog and follow you on Bloglovin. I'm follower nr. 9 : )

    Have a nice evening!

    http://lovelycherrycheeks.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig