Thursday 6 February 2014

BIJOUX BAZAAR.




So I am a huge fan of grey & monochrome when it comes to clothes, but boy oh boy do I love me a statement piece of jewellery! So when I came across Bijoux Bazaar & I found myself scrolling through their Instagram, a bit in awe, I had to contact the owner.
I asked Lucy what the main reason for creating the brand was, & I completely agreed with her response,"I decided to set up BB mainly due to the fact that I was so sick of turning up to an event wearing the same Zara necklace as 5 other girls!".
Now I don't know about you, but this has happened to me on several occasions, weddings being the worst! It feels a bit like that statement necklace you proudly purchased, is no longer a statement. 

Bijoux Bazaar is inspired a lot by street style and bloggers, which is always nice to hear. I really think this brand has something for every individual, wether it's structured tortoiseshell or pastel layered florals that float your boat.
 With fashion forward jewellery a bit different from what the highstreet can offer, but still at very affordable prices, I really think this brand is one to watch and invest in.

I'd love to know your thoughts!


x
 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. love the colourful one top left, statement jewellery is such a savior on lazy days!

    fashioncult
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous isnt it? Wearing a good old pop of colour in this rubbish weather does cheer me up :) x

      Delete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig