Monday 17 February 2014

LFW.


So here it is again.

I tried my hardest to get some bloggers tickets for shows but alas no success. I was still going down to London anyway, it's not far from me & I was staying with my lovely cousin for the weekend. 
So on the Sunday I popped down to Somserset House for a goosey goosey ganders. It's probably the best place in the world to people watch ever! It's so interesting to see such a mix of creative people in one place with so many inspiring outfits, accessories, hair & make up. 

I apologise that I don't have any photos of myself, not very professional for a fashion blogger I know. To be honest, a few too many mojitos were comsumed the night before & I wasn't looking my sharpest to say the least. I will be better behaved in September, I promise.

x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig