Friday 28 February 2014

CAMEL COAT COLLECTIVE.



So recently I have been obsessing over camel coats a bit. 

You may have seen in my last LFW post the street style photo I snapped of a gorgeous young lady in her beautiful oversized soft caramel coloured coat.
 A couple of days later I was doing my little thing in the charity shops, when I came across this old gem. It's a vintage Selfridges cashmere coat in mint condition. To be honest, I feel like a bit of a streaker in it... but how could I turn it down? It was such a bargain, so although I probably won't wear it all that much, I think it's a really beautiful investment piece.
I imagine the lady that first brought it was a lot less scruffy than me, & would probably be mortified to see me wearing it with ripped jeans and slip ons, but hey ho. 


x
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love this!!! Made me want to go vintage shopping. What a gem, you look amazing in it also and have styled it so well - great post!

    Happy Friday,
    Lucy xxx
    Florals & Corals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thats a really sweet comment! I love charity shop shopping, i've found some amazing bargains lately.

      Happy Friday to you to, have a good one! xxx

      Delete
  2. oh my god you lucky lady! That coat is just incredible...I NEEEEED xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i looove this coat!! what an amazing find! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! That coat is beautiful im extremely jealous xx

    http://polishedcouture.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig