Sunday 6 March 2016

SLEEPY SUNDAYS





 
 
 
We all know what it's like on a Sunday when you have to go out but you had a few shandys on the Saturday night. You can probably tell by the horrendously tired eyes and unimpressed look that I was not feeling quite tip top. Lets me honest, when you're a bit 'unwell' no one wants to be dressing in some super cool looking outfit that either gives you a wedgie, makes you cold or is too tight on that fragile feeling stomach. Queue oversized knits and comfy jeans. For me, my favourite style jean are the Asos Farleigh. They're described as a bit of a mom fit and are the perfect mix of skinny jeans meets comfy relaxed jean. They're also really high waisted which is a winner for me.
 
I promise i'll bring you a bit for of a style conscious outfit next time!
 
x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. LOVE the jumper and cardi combo, I'll definitely be stealing this look on my next hangover Sunday :)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit. Love the jeans / boots combo, I love light wash denim at the minute! Most importantly though, your clothes all look soooo comfy. x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig