Thursday 17 March 2016

TRIANGL GIGI BIKINI










GiGi Bikini in Red Velvet  - c/o Triangl Swimwear
 
 
Can we just take a minute to appreciate how gorgeous this Triangl Gigi bikini is?
I'm guessing it's called Gigi after the Goddess that is Gigi Hadid and they've got this pretty spot on. If she was a bikini, this would be her. Beautiful, sassy and sexy.
This bikini comes in several colours including Lemonello, Californian Coconut and strawberry shortcake. So there's one for every gal. I went for the red velvet because it's such a summery, classically gorgeous colour. I'm not going to lie, I also had "which colour would make my tan look most banging?" at the for front of my mind. A hot red was definitely the obvious choice.
Aside from colours, it's such an amazing shape. I'm 26, although I'm not old I'm no Spring chicken anymore either. I no longer have my 20 year old figure (god rest her soul) but this bikini made me feel like I had it back again. The cups are not your regular triangle shape. They are very central, which gives you a cheeky bit of boobage on each side and is super flattering. The bottoms also kind of perk your bum up, meaning I can skip the squats for an extra day or two a week. Cheers Triangl!
 
The sizes for these bikinis do come up quite specifically and the chances are you might not be the size that you'd immediately go for. So it's always worth using the handy live chat on the Triangl website. They will ask you a few questions and help you get the perfect size for you. If it's coming from the other side of the world you want to get it right!
 
Just as a side point, I'd also ask about the customs charges whilst on the live chat. I brought a bikini last year and was a little bit caught out by this. So it's definitely worth asking so you're clear on any extra charges other than shipping.
 
Now roll on summer!!
 
 
x

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oh god I have been searching for the perfect bikini and I think that might be it! Better start saving the pennies :P
    www.fashionetmoi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour of this, I need a new bikini for this year and it would be lovely to get a well-fitted one!x

    electraviolet.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been after a Triangl bikini for EVER, they're always so gorgeous - and I bet you look smokin'.

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, did you have to pay an import/customs duty charge on this bikini?

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig