Monday 28 March 2016

ULLR SKADE

 
 






Overzized Crop Tee  - c/o Ullr & Skade | Camel Coat  - Missguied | Farleigh Mom Jeans  - Asos
 
 
I got a beautifully wrapped parcel this week from one of my favourite brands Ullr & Skade, what an Easter treat!
 I wear the men's sweaters at the moment for a chilled out androgynous look for Sunday brunches and coffee dates, which I love, but they're in the process of expanding a women's wear section as well. What a dream! From what I've seen and heard about the collection from Nick, their creative director, it will still have the same clean crisp vibe with their trademark French slogans, but with the female figure in mind. I'm really looking forward to seeing what they produce.
 I've always been a fan of a minimal garment with a chic little slogan, it's just a little bit different from a basic. Although lately slogan tops seem to be either all "Boston University 1979", which means nothing to me, a cheap looking "I woke up like this" vest or something which includes the word "bae".. *sick in the mouth*. Not my cup of tea. "Fais le premier pas" or "take the first step" as we know it, is a lot more up my street. There's something about French writing that looks instantly cool and a little bit mysterious (if like my you know no French other than Bonjour)... and when you look into the meanings it's even cooler.
 At the moment, the Ullr  & Skade sweaters and this tee are a staple part of my Winter wardrobe to layer with thick mom jeans and long line coats... but I cant wait until the sun comes out I cant dust off the levi's to wear with this oversized tee. Nick and I also chatted about the prospect of some t-shirt dresses, which would go perfectly with a pair of Birkenstocks and a boxy leather back pack. Roll on Summer and the women's collection!
 
 
x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig