Saturday 1 April 2017

HELEN HIRD ILLUSTRATIONS BLOGGER PROMO


If any of you read my blog regularly or follow me on Instagram, you will know that as well as blogging, I'm also a fashion illustrator. Now, no one can deny that the fashion world, probably fashion bloggers, have a reputation for being bitchy and some what stuck up. My experience could not be more different from the stereotype. Since starting my illustration business a year ago in January, I have had nothing but love and support from my fellow bloggers. I really have been overwhelmed by it, and it has completely dismissed the dated myth of bitchy "fashionistas"... (that word makes me want to be a little bit sick, but there, I've said it). Supporting each other is so important to me as a female & a general human, in whatever it may be. I really am a one women band, trying to chase a dream all by myself. So the fact I've been shown the same kind of love that I believe in really warms my cockles. Whatever they are.
 
As a big thank you to all the bloggers that have encouraged me, had my back  and shown me love over the past year and a bit, I wanted to run a little promotion exclusively for this wonderful community. For the whole of April, you can book a personalised illustration with a big fat 25% off, just for you guys. Whether you want to use your bespoke illustration for your business cards, headers or just frame it to pop up in your offices, I'm your gal. All you need to do is email me at info@helenhird.co.uk with your link & we can have a chat about all the options. Viola. That's it, its as simple as that.
 I'll leave you with a few of my recent blogger pieces for you to have a sneaky peak at. If you wanted to check out more of my work you can visit my website at www.helenhird.co.uk or my Instagram @Helen_Hird_Illustrations
 
 
 
Chloe Plumstead from The Little Plum
 
 
Olivia Blankson from Liv in Fashion
 
 
Sinead Crowe from Love Style Mindfullness
 
 
 
Debora Rosa from Fashion Gone Rouge
 
 
 
 
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig