Friday 30 March 2012

WEI & DJ BY CHRIS NICHOLLS FOR FLARE


I came across this editoral for Flare on fashionrogue.com  and think it is absolutely stunning. Its by Wei & DJ and photographed by Chris Nicholls, who i have only recently discovered and have now fallen slightly in love with his fashion photography, check out his website here , there is some absolute corkers on there i am telling you!
Everything about this shoot is right up my street at the moment; the clashing prints, the dip dyed hair, the bold colours and the sheer volume of  fabrics. The tye dye leggings with floral prints i think looks particularly amazing. I got some tie dye leggings yesterday, ill have to try and recreate a little something of my own. I hope you enjoyed looking at these as much as in did.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig