Monday 16 March 2015

THE WHITE COTTON SHIRT






H&M Oversized White Shirt | Asos Sunnies (almost identical) | Vero Moda Jeans | Topshop Boots
 
I've wanted a longline cotton shirt for quite a while, but couldn't find the right cut. This H&M one ticks all the boxes for me, I love how oversized it is but has fitted 3/4 sleeves, and it's that crisp white cotton that goes perfectly with washed denim.
 
In other news, I got a bottom brace on my teeth today. I've wanted one for a while... but I'm feeling very ugly tonight. I feel like a might need to do a mass online shop to comfort myself. I also got a hair cut the other day, as you can see, which I just cant get used to. So all in all I'm feeling pretty grotty. The one thing that could pick me up right now would be a nice Asos mid season sale. C'mon Asos, help a sister out.
 
 
x
 
 

SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Such a great casual yet seriously chic look! Obsessed with those sunglasses too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, I cannot even deal with you!! You look AMAZING as ever!!
    x x | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Daisy you are the biggest sweetheart! Thank you xxx

      Delete
  3. lovely look for spring !!

    http://girlblussh.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shirt and the sunglasses are amazing!

    DenimMondays

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this look! beautiful shirt,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's such a nice shirt & a bargain to x

      Delete
  6. Love the shirt and the sunglasses, such a lovely outfit x

    Electra Violet ||

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving that oversized white shirt look on you. And the Sunny Gs are lovely too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gareth, I do love these sunnies! x

      Delete
    2. You're very welcome. They are gorgeous x

      Delete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig