Wednesday 20 August 2014

ZARA KNIT









Primark Double Pouch Bag
Topshop Coin Necklace

I literally can't believe i'm wearing a thick wool jumper in the middle of August. Outrageous.
Although I am not complaining because I am absolutely in love with it. I might even go as far to say it's my favorite piece of knitwear that I have ever owned. Ever! A bold statement I know, but It just ticks all my boxes; it's majorly oversized, it's got a high crew neck, & it's fluffy without being itchy. It also comes in a couple of other colours, I'm really tempted by the sand one!
I can see myself living in this over the next few months.

I've also got a bit of a thing about the 'hair tuck'. I don't think that's a thing, but it's what i'm calling it. You know when you pull a jumper over your head and it tucks all the back of your hair in. I love that.


x
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Love your hair here hun and the jumper looks too comfy! xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect slouchy knit!! Might to go into Zara for that, you look gorgeous!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzy! I love it, definitely worth an investment for autumn/winter :) x

      Delete
  3. Love skinny jeans and big jumpers, almost bought that bag in both nude and black, now I wish i had!

    sophiespaldin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to. Oh I know, I got the black one and had to go back for the nude one. They're so handy, and for £6 it's an absolutely steal. Get yourself down there :) x

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the comment on my blog!

    Adore this jumper it is soo amazing, and looks so snuggly!

    i have given you a follow too! love you looks! x

    this site

    ReplyDelete
  5. This jumper is just amazing, after I spotted it on your Instagram I knew I wanted it - looks so fluffy.
    I know its expensive but I don't even care - this would be perfect for a winters evening all snug :)

    right-up-my-street.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really recommend it, it's such good quality and I know I'm going to live in mine over autumn/winter. I try and always justify things to myself by cost per wear, it works out a bargain and makes me feel 100 times better. Haha.

      Thanks for your comment lovely, have a fab day xxx

      Delete
  6. oh my, that knit looks so cosy! i always go to zara for knitwear as they make the best jumpers ever

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // blog sale

    ps. enter my £300 rayban and beauty goodies giveaway! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect winter knitwear...loved the way you styled it. Looks so cosy xx

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig