Friday 20 April 2012

DOODLES





ALOHA!
Sorry i havent posted in a little while, its a combination of being poorly and working lots. Both of which are no fun. 
Im doing a shoot soon with my friend and photographer Phil Hewitt. Ive got so many ideas in my head, but were going to go for  really bold, colourful, warm style with loads of attitude. Think 80's Club Tropicana. Ive got a couple of outfits together so have done a few quick sketches for them. Theyre certainly not my best illustrations! I used pastel and pencil for the first time, i normally use water colour (which i prefer) but ive lost my water proof ball point pen. Silly old tart. Anyway, i cannot wait to get styling!!!
Ill pop a little outfit post up soon!

ooh and heres another little illustration i did a while ago. Its me... and a pheasant. As you do.

 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig