Thursday 17 July 2014

BANDEAU.

 






Vintage jeans
Asos Sunnies


So yesterday I had a really nice relaxing day. Ever since I have been back from holiday its been go go go, and I've been working everyday. If I haven't been at work I've been working on my business & website that i'm in the process of setting up. So I took advantage of the glorious sun yesterday, popped to the shop to get a magazine and tried to just chill out. 
I didn't do my hair and make up all day, (which you can probably tell from the no close up shots!) and it was just lovely.
While I was on holiday I did get some pretty beasty accidental bikini strap marks, so this bandeau is my new weapon to try and banish them. I love the print on it, it's got that whole tropical leafy thing going on that's everywhere at the moment. It's a summertime winner! They also have matching bottom on Glamorous.com which you can find right here.

x

SHARE:

13 comments

  1. What a beautiful bandeau! Completely love how you've styled it too! :)

    Style Sunrise

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that print! It's so vintage!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Business?! Exciting!! Do tell me more!
    You look lovely Helen :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm setting up a fashion illustration business/going freelance. Exciting but very scary! :)

      Hope you're well daisy xxxx

      Delete
  4. you're style is spot on! I love the bandeau, I have a cream one from topshop and this has given me some great inspo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually find bandeaux really tricky to wear but you pulled it off so well with the high wasted jeans (such a lovely pattern as well ^^)

    Mai
    www.socapricious.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I usually find them hart to wear too but this one if nice and long and not too tight, whish I really like. xxx

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm living in it at the moment in this hot weather! x

      Delete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig