Monday 23 April 2012

I LOVE YOU NECKLACE.



Good day! 
I thought i'd show you my new necklace, its a Topshop one that ive been hankering after for ages & the other day i popped in and to my disbelief i saw that little pink half price sticker on it... so obviously i coudlnt turn down such an offer. I do love it though. I think it looks really nice with maxi dresses and skirts, hence the outfit. Im wearing a little Vero Moda crop top and an H&M maxi dress which i cut into a skirt (and yes im well aware you can see my knick knacks but we will pretend that hasnt happened.) The bag is one of my favourites and one of my best bargains of the year so far, £4 from accesorize! I dont wear it much though because im more of a big bag kind of girl. I like to carry everything with me 'just in case', i think i even still carry a few satsumas from christmas in my main bag. Come to think of it i had best remove them. Anyway, ive gone off on a tangent so i shall say farewell!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig