Friday 4 April 2014

CRUELLA.






Sweater - Monki
Boots- Asos 
Jeans - Vero Moda 
Bag - Primark

So I am very obviouslly channeling Cruella Deville here, minus the puppy fur.

This post is mainly to introduce you to the new loves of my life...


...My gorgeous Asos Election Chelsea Boots!!

I featured them a little while ago in a wish list post & I have been hankering after them for ages. So you can imagine the glee when I cam home from a long day at work to find an Asos shoe box sized delivery on my table. My boyfriend had only gone and ordered me the bloomin boots! I haven't worn them out yet, but I can't wait to. I just adore them.
If you're thinking of investing in a pair I would go a size down, I am usually a 6 but had to exchange mine for a 5. Also, they look quite patent in these photos for some reason, but they're more of suedey fabric.

On another note, please excuse my constant topknot at the moment. I'm going through a stage where I absolutely hate my hair & cannot decide what the dickens to do with it. If anyone has any hair rescue tips please enlighten me!


Over & out
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Adore adore this look, you look fab.
    love your blog :)

    www.right-up-my-street.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thats really sweet of you :) xxx

      Delete
  2. oh wow you look incredible! The top, the boots, the hair, all completely amazing!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan! I do want to wear these boots 24 hours a day at the moment haha xx

      Delete
  3. Love this look, the bag and sweater are amazing... and the boots obvs... and your sunglasses and hair! All in all, great look! lol
    www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the boots on....yay :) Loving the top knot too! xx

    If you enjoy reading LurchHoundLoves I would be over the moon if you could vote for me as 'Best Fashion Blog' in the Company Style Blogger Awards here: http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/company-style-blogger-awards-2014

    Thank you :) Leave me a little comment over on my blog if you would like a nomination xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlotte. I am a tad obsessed with these boots at the mo haha. I certainly will vote for you, I love your blog! :) xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren, I am a bit in love with them :) xx

      Delete
  6. those shoes are bloody gorgeous and you rock them oh so well :)
    www.cheyennedavideblog.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love them but they are so uncomfortable! No pain no gain I guess :)

      Delete
  7. Love this outfit!

    Doma-Nikki....x
    http://live-laugh-love-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh, these boots and top combo are styled perfectly. Bravo. Love your style!

    http://bryonydodds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look bloody amaze x

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig