Tuesday 19 June 2012

Shenae Grimes








So here we are again, i have another serious fashion crush on someone from 90210. I just cant help myself.
Shenae Grimes is absolutely gorgeous, and she just looks effortlessly  stylish all the mother chuffing time. I need that shirt in the second picture! It reminds me of the shirts my aunty used to wear when i was little, art teacher shirts i call them (she was actually an art teacher aswell). I used to think they were gross and now i wish she had kept them for me. Whose laughing now hey! My aunty, thats who. Anyway this is all a bit beside the point now.

If youd like to see any more of Shenae's sickeningly beautiful clothes she has a blog here.

see you later alligator x








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig