Tuesday 10 July 2012

GOOD AFTERNOON MR MAGPIE.








Hi there!
I'm back and ive got the serious holiday blues! I failed a bit on the old photo front in the end, and didn't take very many... at all.. not even one. My boyfriend did take a few though so i might post a couple.
Anyway, as promised i have been trying to embrace sequins and metallics, and here is one of my outfits. This t.shirt is an old favourite of mine from Urban Outfitters, i literally wear it so much. I wanted a kind of sloucy look to juxterpose the glitz of the skirt, & i quite like it. 

...& please take a moment to appreciate the appearence of my mumas hanging baskets... she works very hard on those bad boys once a year.
x









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig