Monday 12 November 2012

CHECK.





Sorry for the distinct lack of posts lately! I have been a bit busy, i've been writing a few fashion articles for a new online magazine as well...which is here if you'd like to have a sneaky peak.
 I am aware this post is a little boring but i am really really loving checks at the moment, so i popped a few of my faves up for you. I brought the Topshop velvet treggings the other day online so i shall probably be recieving a little package in the post bright and early tomorrow. I LOVE POST! Well, clothes post... i got a letter not so long ago to say i owed a bob or two of tax, so that wasn't as fun. 
I absolutely want the All Saints coat, what an absolute corker!

I will stop being rubbish and pop some outfit posts up soon. promise. I've got a wedding next weekend and i've got a banging little Zara dress to wear so i shall share that with you.


Peace out.

(who says that?!)


x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig