Friday 1 February 2013

DREAM COME TRUE : MTWTFSS WEEKDAY ONLINE STORE










I tell you what i literally cannot contain my exciement about MTWTFSS Weekday launching their online store. I have declared my undying love for them in quite a few of my posts before, but have never been able to get my little hands on the goods... until now.
I just can't say enough good words about the brand. They're stylish, chic, have key pieces and amazing basics and whats more their products are so affordable! Because their website is in the early stages they're adding more everyday, so i just keep piling up my shopping basket! Postage is £6 which is a bit on the pricey side, however they are shipped from abroad and with the clothes being so reasonable you cant really argue. So im waiting to get a whole bunch at once!
 I'm deffinately going to order the Formiga Printed sweater, and another one of my faves it this little burnout dress. 


It'll look so cute with some boyish chelsea boots, a bowler hat and some bright lippy and nail varnish. 

Oh i am just so pleased!

Let me know what you think about the brand and if you have any must haves, i'd love to hear!


  




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig