Tuesday 26 February 2013

TOM FORD SPLODGES.




I had this strange urge on Sunday to do a bit of art. I wanted to do something a bit different from my normal fashion illustrations... but still fashion based. It resulted in this fricken weird ink splodge thingmejig, which I tried to do a sort of abstract representaion of Tom Ford's Autumn/Winter 2013 collection. I thought his take on the monochrome trend was really punchy and exciting. A lot of designers went for the more simplistic look, which I equally appreciate, but Tom's just stands out... for obvious reasons.

Maybe I will do some more for other collections. Although I don't know if i like it or it is completely shit. I just dont know.


LOVE YOUS! 

x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig