Sunday 24 February 2013

NEW TINGS.


Just a quickie to show you some new tings I got shopping the other day. You can't see it very well but I love my little New Look crop top. It's a textured triangle print & is such a nice fit and length, & I love the high neck. It's just the style i've been wanting to wear under jackets. Also you've got to try Lush Tea Tree water! So so refreshing! 

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. My dearest Muma is a teacher & has been on half term, so any free time I have had off work I have been spending with her... cos shes the best! I'm also a bit bitter i couldn't go to Fashion Week, so i have had the hump. I'm deffinately going to be there for the shoes in September!

H&M Basic leggings ( my favourite wardrobe staple! )
Zara NYC Tee.


 
 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig