Tuesday 21 March 2017

EMBROIDERED KAFTANS








 
Lately, I have found every other photo that I like on Instagram has been embroidery related. Mostly due to Sarah & Philippa over at We Are Twinset, I'm basically a very non threatening stalker of theirs. Their rail shots just get me right in the feelings. The feelings that make me want to open a bottle of wine, do an over the top online shop & probably book a holiday. Their rail posts are embroidered beach dress after embroidered kaftan, punctuated by the odd pom pom basket bag and Moroccan style sandals. I've mentioned before, mostly last year, that I feel like a loose my style a bit in the Summer. Mainly because I love knitwear, coats and boots so much. I end of not really knowing what to buy and finding myself going back to my trusty vintage Levi shorts that I brought on eBay about 5 years ago. This year however, I'm super excited about Summer dressing. I feel like I know exactly what I want to wear and I want to wear it now! I actually picked this blouse up in the Zara sale last September I think, when my impending penchant for embroidery was just a twinkle in my eye. I wore it a couple of times over winter when I went out for dinner or a drink or what not, but I feel like now Spring is here it can really come into its own. So I've dusted it off and fallen back in love with it all over again. Saying this, obviously this one isn't available to buy anymore, but I've found the best dupes (maybe even better) in the most unlikely place. Next. Not that I've got anything against Next, I just haven't really shopped there before. I also used to work there when I was about 17, which has somewhat put me off. Back then it was very much work trousers, cowl next "going out" tops and printed floral t-shirts with script text on. Memories of working the Next sale have also tarnished my view slightly, that is something I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy... but I must move on.
 
You can find said Next tops here -
 
 
Red & Blue
 
 
x
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig