Tuesday 7 October 2014

H&M COAT.


 





H&M Wool Mix Coat | Vero Moda Wonder Denim | H&M Roll Neck | Topshop Shoes 

So alas, I have still not been able to find that camel coat I have been wanging on about, but I do have a bit on the side in the form of this little grey bargain. I saw it on a few blog wish lists and could not (& still cant!) believe the price, £24.99! You can't see in the photos, but it's got a lovely silky blush pink lining, which makes it looks a lot more expensive.  It was all sold out in my local H&M & online, but my dearest brother located one in his local store. I think they do keep restocking them online though, so keep your eyes peeled.  I think It's worth mentioning that it is very oversized, I have gone a size down in this and could probably have even got away with two sizes down, just for those of you that might order it online. 

Over & out

x
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. That is a pretty damn perfect coat!! Love how you have styled it!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I felt a bit like I was going to a funeral, but I can't help but love completely dark outfit sometimes :)

      x

      Delete
  2. It's only £24.99?! No way! That's so good, now I want it! There's a similar one in new look that I want to get except it's green and tartan.

    http://rosievans.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know bargain right!? Ooh the new look one sounds nice to! xxx

      Delete
  3. Ugh, I'm experiencing some SERIOUS coat envy right now. I'm usually a bit of a coat hoarder and H&M are always so on point come winter time. I'm now wondering how I possibly missed this beauty?! Looking beautiful girl xxx

    Chloe @ The Little Plum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I must admit, I am pretty chuffed I managed to track this bad boy down. You're right, H&M have got so many nice pieces of outwear at the moment! Although I did miss out on that amazing camel coat that everyone else seemed to get their hands on :( Bummer! xxx

      Delete
  4. This coat looks great on you. Thanks for giving insight into the fit and mentioning that it is very oversized. I'm debating whether to get it or not as I am short and not sure if it will swallow me up. If you could buy it again would you have gone down an extra size? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I wouldn't go another size down if I brought it again. I'm a size 8-10, and I went for the 8 but it still has that nice boyish oversized look, which I wouldn't want to lose going for a 6.
      Hope that helps :) I'd definitely invest though, it's a bargain! xxx

      Delete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig