Saturday 25 May 2013

I CANT GET ENOUGH OF...





At the moment I just cannot get enough of white shoes! They look so clean and chic, and I am desperate to find a couple of perfect pairs for the summer. The Zara platform shoes are amazing. I saw someone wearing them the other day & had one of those embarassing moments where I HAD to go and ask where they were from. I was hoping she was going to say £12.99 from Primark... but nevermind hey.

The Kurt Geiger sandals are both from a website called Shoeaholics, & if you havent already you have to check it out. It's my best discovery of the month, if not the whole wide year! They do designer and high end shoes from about £19! They're just either ex display or end of line, but either way... there are some absolute bargains to be had. Deffinately check it out!

Let me know what you think.

x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig