Wednesday 29 May 2013

WEEK IN PHOTOS.


Trying to pap a pug I found under a table. Uncle love. No7 peach nails & Asos stacking rings. Amen to that. Me. My favourite clean cotton Yankee Candle. Blogging. Lovely new yellow Asos sweat & rings. Necklace sorting out. Hitting the gym. 




Also this week I have been raising money for a charity, called Animals Asia, which I am very passionate about. They are dedicated to ending bear bile farming and improving welfare for animals in China & Vietnam. If you haven't heard of them please do check them out. You might find the cause a bit hard to handle if you're an animal lover like me, but the work this charity do in striving for a change in animal welfare is absolutely inspiring. 

I realise this is a bit off topic from my usual fashion blogging!... but it is a subject I feel extremely strongly about and would just like to promote and share the work of this amazing organisation with you.

ps... i raised £202.72 :)


x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig