Monday 17 June 2013

NOISY.

Dress - Noisy May @ Vero Moda
Sunnies - ZeroUV
Bag - Charity Shop
Boots - Topshop
Rings - Vintage

So here are two little purchases from yesterday. I can tell i'm going to live in this little Noisy May dress in the summer. I'm not really big on tight/really short dresses & I absolutely love grey... so this bad boy is just made for me!

I picked my little yellow clutch up in a charity shop! I used to spend ages trapesing around all the charity shops in my town, but I just got out the way of it and haven't been for ages. After this cheeky find I think i'll have to start again. It's exciting, you never know what you might discover & who doesn't love a good bargain?! 

(p.s... HOORAY for the return of my mumas hanging baskets!! Summer must be on it's way!)

x








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig