Sunday 23 June 2013

WE LOVE POPPY'S.






So I have a new little love.

I discovered We <3 Poppy's after I was invited to one of their blogging events. Sadly, I couldnt go, but I checked out their website & as soon as I did it made me smile! 
They have designed tones of different little 'poppy's' of all colours, shapes and sizes to sit on top of your laptop, smart Phone or tablet to add a bit of sparkle and fun. Theres a little something for everyone from skulls and snakes, to hearts and poodles. They lovely ladies at We <3 Poppy's were kind enough to send me these cute little kissing fish from their summer collection... which are now sitting proudly on top of my iPhone! They do a little pineapple which is next on my list. One of my best friends and owner of Carbonwings Apparel has a beloved cat called Pineapple, so it'll be a perfect present for her. 

You can check out the website here.

 x

(ps, THIS IS MY 100TH POST YEAHHHHH!) 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig