Saturday 14 September 2013

PROENZA SCHOULER.


I am all about the texture right now!

So London Fashion Week is well under way, but I wanted to flash back a little bit to New York Fashion week and share one of my favourite collections with you.
I am all over this!
 Dense layers of fringing, smooth creaseless fabrics with metallic accents, Paper thin pleats topped with cracked foil, silky chiffons against leather look panels & thick structured tops, three quarter length hems, tinsel dresses, creamy nudes & chunky platformed shoes.

It just makes me want to layer myself in all sorts of fabrics & textures. I feel so enthused that I could go into the garage and wrap myself in a black bin bag, carry a mop head as a clutch and strut up my garden path! 
I probably shouldn't though.

Let me know your thought & check out the full collction below...





x

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This is such a great collection! Love the pleats and colour palettes x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous isn't it! Just makes me want to go shopping :) x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog!!

    Love this inspiration post! Im so sad i don't get to go fashion week and sit in on a these amazing shows! i totally agree texture is the way forward xx

    www.indigogirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats ok :)

      I know... i'm kind of glad it's over now so I didn't have to have my twitter & instagram filled with it... I was very jealous & bitter haha.

      xxx

      Delete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig