Monday 9 September 2013

MORE ISSUES THAN VOGUE.


 

So you may have seen briefly in my last instagram post about my Deliliah Dust tee. They mainly sell jewelley at their online shop, but I think they are starting to branch into t.shirts to. Which is fabulous! I love their ideas already & they're really affordable. Im a huge fan of a good old white slogan tee & I love the font on this one. 
I think in hindsight it looks better loose... but you get the gist.

My jeans are Vero Moda, my clutch is vintage, My sunnies are Zero UV & my hat is Topshop.


Please do leave me any comments that may be inside your heads!


x
 








SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Love this tshirt, I'll need to have a look at their website :)

    xxx

    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yeah i'm hoping they will start to print more

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit! Its great and especially love the vintage clutch. I love a vintage find.

    Thanks for checking out my blog and no i don't have a twitter but now following your great little blog! I love finding new blogs to read :) Keep up the great posts!

    Lucy xo
    http://foralsandcorals.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :)
      I'm now a follower of your blog to! I love the little look in your wardrobe pictures... all those boxes look beautiful!

      xxx

      Delete
  3. You look great! Love the ripped jeans :)
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those jeans are really nice! Love the touch of neon x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thats very sweet :) I always love how you use colour in your outfits so I take that as a huge compliment!

      x

      Delete
  5. love this post! the little colour pop of your bag is perfect and you pull of hats so well!
    JEALOUS (haha)

    can't wait to see more of your outfit posts :)
    Jane - www.lost-girrrl.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you :) I do love a yellow bag!

      I'll be putting another outfit post up tonight I think xxx

      Delete
  6. Aw love your cool relaxed style! It would have looked good loose too, but I also love tucking in the front into my jeans. Thanks for visiting my bloggy woggy by the way :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats ok, I love your blog!

      Thank you for your lovely comment :) x

      Delete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig