Saturday 7 September 2013

TWO FEET IN THE RED DIRT.


Top - Monki. 
Check Cigarette Trousers - Topshop.  
Necklace - Zara (is in store but not online)
Clutch - Pieces @ Vero Moda.
Polish - Bourjois 1 Seconde


So i'm off for some drinkies tonight with the girls & this is what i'm going to wear.

Not that exciting, I know, but I wanted to show you my new Monki tee. I absolutely love the colour & it's that lovely crepe fabric. It's also got a sweat style neckline which looks really cool. It's my new favourite basic for sure!

This Bourjois nail polish is my current shade of choice. I saw a similar one on someone the other day, it looked so poppin & really caught my eye, so I went & got my own. I love that it's all matchy matchy with my zara necklace, also poppy red & turquoise is my fave colour combo.   

Over & out.

 







SHARE:

2 comments

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig